Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions governs the manner in which you, the visitor or user (“You” or “User”) can use the Creative Minds website (“Us”, “Our” or “Site”). If you disagree with any part of the terms and conditions stated you must not continue to use this website.
- User Agreed Terms
Unless otherwise stated, all of the materials contained on the website are the intellectual property, the copyrights and trademarks of the licensor.
Any content you submit which is published via our Site remains your property and you may use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content on any other website or in any other form. In submitting your content via our Contact Form or Licence Application Form you are granting us the moderation of that content and we therefore reserve the right to use, publish or reject your submission.
In using our Site you agree to our strict terms stated below. You MUST NOT:
- Copy, republish or modify any material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial, non commercial or public purpose;
- Redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution];
- Submit irrelevant materials (text and images) via our form(s) that are unrelated to our services;
- Use the Site in any way that causes, or may cause damage to the website or impair the availability or accessibility of the Site to others;
- Use this Site or act in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful or relates to such activity (including attempting to host/transmit computer viruses);
- Be involved in any legal activity that infringes our or any third party legal rights;
- Submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint;
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting);
- Use the Site for any purposes related to marketing without our written consent.
- No Warranties
Creative Minds is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Creative Minds does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials published on the Site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any other website.
To clarify we do not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all;
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading;
- nothing on this Site constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
- Limited liability and Indemnity
Creative Minds AN will not held liable for damages in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with the Site, including (not limited by);
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss;
- for loss of data or damages to you or your business;
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill.
You hereby agree to indemnify Creative Minds and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
In using the Site you agree to indemnify us against losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses as a result of clicking on or visiting any external links or websites that are published on the Site.
In using this Site, you agree with and exclude us from liability and indemnify us against losses as set out in the above.
- Updates to Our T&C’s
We reserve the right to revise and update our Terms and Conditions when we require and we may notify you that we have done so. In continuing to use the Site you agree to any new revisions of our Terms and Conditions.
- Entire agreement
The Terms and Conditions stated constitute the entire agreement between you and Creative Minds (Creative Minds Art Network Ltd) in relation to your use of this website.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.