Creative Minds is committed to ensuring that your privacy and personal data is protected at all times. In visiting and using the Creative Minds website we may ask you to provide us with certain information and enable cookies in order for us identify you and enhance your experience.
The information that we collect is as follows:
- Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you the User through:
- Visiting our Site
- Registering an account on the Site
- Subscribing to our newsletter
- Filling out a Contact Submission Form
- Filling out a Licence Application Form
- Any other activity or service on the Site.
Such personal information includes but may not be limited to;
- User’s full name,
- Email address,
- Mailing address
- Phone number.
- Current Employer / Company
- Recognition (by form of tick box) If you hold:
- Care experience
- A driving licence
- A DBS check
- Community work experience
- Teaching experience
- Creative industry experience
- Details of any previous work experience
- Your Curriculum Vitae [(CV) should you wish to upload it]
We will only ever collect personal information from a User if they agree to submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal information, but must except that their experience on the Site may be limited.
- Non-Personal Information
We may also collect non-personal information about Users through:
- Interacting with the Site.
- Identifying your IP address
- Identifying your operating system
- Identifying your location (town/city)
- Any other similar means
- Web Browser Cookies
- How We Use Your Personal Information
Creative Minds may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information that you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support your needs more efficiently.
- To enhance your experience: We may use the information collected to enhance your experience on our Site.
- To improve our Site: To better understand how you use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To process Licence Applications: We may collect information once you submit an application form on our Site. We do not share this information with outside parties unless it is necessary to provide the service. E.g. for the need to carry out a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
- To process Company, care provider or similar enquiry’s in order to deliver the art session service as requested by you: We may collect information once you submit an application form on our Site. We do not share this information with outside parties unless it is necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic newsletters or emails: We may use the email address registered by you to complete your application / enquiry, send periodic newsletters, emails and updates relating to our services. This may include information relevant to your criteria, news relating to Creative Minds, up-coming events, company news or any other service information. You can unsubscribe from receiving our emails at any time, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Protecting your Personal Information
We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office and we have strict measures in place that comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. In registering on our Site we will ensure that any personal information you submit to us is safe and secure.
We DO NOT sell or share any of your personal information to other parties or anyone involved with our services.
- Third Party Websites and Google Ad Sense
We may advertise or feature other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on our Site from third party sites and are therefore not responsible or accountable for the practices adopted by these websites.
Some of our advertisements on our Site may be sourced from Google. Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to you on our Site based on your interests and sites that you have previously visited. DART uses “non personally identifiable information” and DOES NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, postal address, etc.
- Your acceptance of these terms
By using and continuing to use this Site, you accept the terms stated in this policy.
- Contact Us
Contact us: email@example.com