This year we’ve partnered with our lovely friends at MindForYou to host a #createyourchristmascard competition! This competition is specifically for anybody living with dementia to enter and get creative with a festive card design!
Closing date for entries is Wednesday 27th November with the winning designs announced on SUNDAY 1ST DECEMBER. We are very excited to announce we have a celebrity judge to decide the winners of the competition…. none other than THE Tony Christie!
The lucky winner will experience a MindforYou holiday at NO COST, in-house art therapy sessions with Creative Minds, along with their Christmas Card design being printed and sent out to them and their family, as well as to all MindforYou guests! The winning designs will also be made available for anyone to purchase online, with all proceeds going to Creative Minds and MindforYou, allowing us both to benefit more people living with dementia!
Go on, get creative, YULE LOVE IT! Remember to tag us in your designs on social media (@creativemindsan) and Mind for You (@MindForYou1) and don’t forget to use the hashtag #createyourchristmascard in your posts.
- All designs must be done on A5 paper or larger
- You can use ANY medium to create your design
- Applicants must take a photo of their artwork and either send it to MindforYou, 5 The Willows, Burton on the Wolds, Loughborough, LE12 5AP or via email to email@example.com
- Please either scribble on the back of the photo or in your email a short answer to ‘Why you have you chosen to enter the competition?’ along with your name and age
- If you are announced as one of the 12 short-listed, we will be in touch to ask for a small blurb about yourself to go along with your design for judging
Right click on our flyer consent forms below and ‘Save image as…’ to download them for printing. Or request a PDF from firstname.lastname@example.org